- Broad Application: Could be used for various devices, for Photo Import, Data Transmission, Mouse and Keyboard connection, or expand USB peripherals such as USB flash drives and USB headsets for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Portable and User-friendly Design: Slim, sleek and compact. Lightweight high quality shell offers you a long-lasting portable Adapter.
- Hot-Swap Accessories:No need to install APP, automatically identify the device and jump to the photo folder.
- Easy and Quick Access:Import the photos in the digital camera into the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in one step through the adapter's USB socket and data cable, without having to use the computer and other card readers to transfer the photos repeatedly.
- Compatible with Apple Devices:Fully compatible with Apple iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XR/ XS max/ X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 Plus/ 6S Plus; iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini series; iPad Pro, iPod Touch 5th/ iPod Touch 6th and other the lightning 8 pin devices.
- Certified Design:Premium quality ensures completely and securely connect with your Apple devices. Best Gift Choice for your friends or family.
- IOS 10.0 and Above Compatible:Compatible with IOS10.0 and higher devices.
- The operation of IOS 13.0 and above:
1) Photo import mode: connecting the adapter and device, click "Photos", your device will automatically identify photo files with the corresponding naming rule (please check the above naming rules for details) and skip to the device's "Import" interface, then the photos can be unidirectionally transferred to the device.
2) Data bidirectional transmission mode: In iOS 13.0 system, the "file" application automatically identifies the storage device inserted in the adapter; When the storage device is identified, the "File" app adds a new "XXXX"item (XXXX is the name of the storage device); Through the "File" app, we are allowed browse and transfer data in two-direction.
3) Mouse and keyboard use mode: IOS 13.0 added mouse use function, the USB mouse connects to the device through the adapter,then click device: Settings - Accessibility - Touch - Assist Touch - On. When we move the mouse, the dots in the device will also move, which means we can use it.